The SkillReporter (PC) software provides comprehensive, easy-to-use feedback for enhanced Quality CPR training. All appropriate CPR metrics are measured and the software facilitates real-time feedback, stores data, calculates overall performance and allows for thorough debriefing. Detailed real time feedback and enhanced debriefing flexibility enables students to learn and improve CPR performance in a manner which far exceeds that previously possible.
- Real time, live feedback of CPR performance
- Training in Assessment mode (with no live feedback when required)
- Detailed debriefing screens
- Summary overviews highlighting areas for improvement
- Multi-manikin overview for class teaching (up to 6 manikins via Bluetooth)
- Adjustable limits/thresholds for compressions and ventilations (including ERC / AHA preset Guidelines)
- Print of summary screen
- Operating System requirements: Windows XP, Vista or W7 (and most W8 computers, not the W8 RT version), W10
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetoothto the Resusci Anne QCPR
- Can also connect via USB cable to both Resusci Anne QCPR or Resusci Baby QCPR
- A PC run software
- Easy to set up and use
Since some internal PC Bluetooth antennas have a short range, we recommend using the Bluetooth adapter. Laerdal product number 318001.
Multi-Manikin Class Overview